Blackout blind Roto ZRV for old Roto
Blackout blinds Roto ZRV should be used in situations, which require a total blackout of the room in the attic. These situations may vary from the desire to watch a movie during summer evening to the need of a peaceful sleep.
Material of this blind completely overpowers the sunlight. Moreover, it can be set in any position and the side guiding in aluminium rails at the edges prevents the ingress of light. Blackout blinds ZRV dor old Roto roof windows are available in 5 colours.
The benefits of using the Roto ZRV blackout blind:
- ideal fitting of the original Roto blackout blind to the Roto roof window
- total blackout without the ingress of light at the edges (between blind and window frame)
- roller blind may be stopped at any window height
- convenient handling
- made from impregnated, fade-resistant and easily washable material
- protection of privacy
- quick and simple installation thanks to the factory installation of this blind in the cassette
- for selection: guides in white colour or anodised aluminium colour
- 2 years of warranty
If you are unsure the size or series of your Roto window, please send us a picture of Roto loft window code on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: all genuine Roto blinds are made to your individual order by Roto Frank - they are non-returnable products.
There may be slight differences between patterns and colours in the photos and real materials.
Our online store delivers original Roto loft blinds at attractive prices throughout European Union countries.
Tags: Roto blackout blinds, 310, 320, 330, 339, 530, 539, white, beige, grey.