Venetian blind Roto ZJA - I colour group
Manually operated original venetian blinds Roto ZJA are another way to decorate the interior and protect your privacy. Aluminium slats are easy to clean and depending on their adjustment, the room may be deprived of sunlight or enriched with its partial glimpses. By adjusting slats of the blind at the selected angle, you can regulate amount of sunlight inside your room. In combination with the external awning blind Roto Screen ZAR, it very effectively limits heating up of the room even during the greatest heat.
The slats are made of aluminium and this makes them perfect for humid rooms, such as bathroom or kitchen. Venetian blinds Roto ZJA in the colour price group I are available in 6 colours.
Advantages of using genuine venetian blinds Roto ZJA:
- ideal fitting of the original blind to the Roto roof window
- aluminium slats are easy to clean
- wide selection of colours in order to provide the room with appropriate accents
- control of sunlight inflow - perfect control of the sunlight inside the room
- effective protection against the sun
- convenient adjustment of slats with the use of knob at the top bar
- protection of privacy
- perfect for humid rooms, such as kitchen or bathroom
- guides in white colour or anodised aluminium colour
- slats are 35 mm wide
- 2-year warranty
Genuine venetian blinds Roto ZJA fit to all models of the Roto roof windows, except for the Ecoline/Colt series (first digits from Roto window code: 320- or 33- or 52- or 53-). If you are unsure the size or series of your Roto window, please send us a picture of Roto loft window code on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: all genuine Roto blinds are made to your individual order by Roto Frank - they are non-returnable products.
There may be slight differences between patterns and colours in the photos and real materials.
Venetian blinds Roto ZJA installation:
Our online store delivers original Roto loft blinds (also for RotoQ Q-4 windows) at attractive prices throughout UK and Ireland, therefore to such cities as: London, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh, Cork, Dublin, Galway, Limerick, Glasgow, Bristol, Bradford, Sheffield, Birmingham, Northern Ireland.