Blackout blind Roto ZRV - II colour group
Blackout blinds Roto ZRV should be used in situations, which require a total blackout of the room in the attic. These situations may vary from the desire to watch a movie during summer evening to the need of a peaceful sleep.
Material of this blind completely overpowers the sunlight. Moreover, it can be set in any position and the side guiding in aluminium rails at the edges prevents the ingress of light. Blackout blinds ZRV in the colour price group II are available in 12 colours.
The benefits of using the Roto ZRV blackout blind:
- ideal fitting of the original Roto blackout blind to the Roto roof window
- total blackout without the ingress of light at the edges (between blind and window frame)
- roller blind may be stopped at any window height
- perfect supplementation to the external awning blind Roto Screen ZAR, which protects against heating up of the room in the summer
- convenient handling
- made from impregnated, fade-resistant and easily washable material
- protection of privacy
- wide selection of patterns and colours
- quick and simple installation thanks to the factory installation of this blind in the cassette
- for selection: guides in white colour or anodised aluminium colour
- 2 years of warranty
Blackout blinds Roto ZRV fit to all models of the Roto roof windows, except for the Ecoline/Colt series (first digits from Roto window code: 320- or 33- or 52- or 53-). If you are unsure the size or series of your Roto window, please send us a picture of Roto loft window code on email: email@example.com.
Please note: all genuine Roto blinds are made to your individual order by Roto Frank - they are non-returnable products.
There may be slight differences between patterns and colours in the photos and real materials.
Blackout blind Roto ZRV installation:
Our online store delivers original Roto loft blinds (also for RotoQ Q-4 windows) at attractive prices throughout UK and Ireland, therefore to such cities as: London, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh, Cork, Dublin, Galway, Limerick, Glasgow, Bristol, Bradford, Sheffield, Birmingham, Northern Ireland.